In OUP’s third annual ‘Ask a VC’ webinar, our partner TTOs ask Managing Partners Marc Singer and Bill Harrington anything and everything as it pertains to venture capital operations, decision-making, and the current investing environment. The purpose of this webinar is to answer your questions on venture capital and startups.
Query areas include:
– What should startups look for in their lead investors?
– What are ‘standard’ investment terms these days for startups? Does this vary by Seed vs Series A? – What are the common misconceptions you find that faculty members have about being a company founder?
– What does a well-known PI typically receive for founder’s equity?
– How do SPACs work and what could they mean for university startups?
– What do you find are common misconceptions TTOs have about venture capital?
– What sources of funding most commonly lead to a startup having a later successful venture capital financing round?