It’s time for the third installment in OUP’s series on Funding and Equity for University Startups!
Marc Singer and Matt Cohen of OUP will review Valuation and Term Sheets:
1. How valuation works
2. Valuation scenarios
3. How OUP does comp analyses for companies
4. Basics of a startup investment term sheet
5. How term sheet negotiations work
6. Finalizing the term sheet and the financing of the company
The intended audience for this webinar is university startup founders, including future founders, and academic technology commercialization groups.
The full series of webinars for Funding and Equity for University Startups includes:
1. Founder’s Equity (August 10, 2022)
2. Basics on Investors – from SBIRs to Strategics (December 14, 2022)
3. Valuation and Term sheets (February 15, 2023)
4. What to Expect When Working with VCs (April 20, 2023)
5. Cap Tables and Exits/Payouts (June 2023)
6. Setting Up Your Boards – Both Pre-Investment and Post-Investment (July or August 2023)